On the 1st day of Christmas my Mastar gave to me...

Mastar & JBC were scrooges this year.  They gave me nothing.  Maybe it's because I give them nothing each year. 
I sent this clue to my Secret Santa recipient
But I did have a Master rival give a huge box of goodies for Christmas.  Technically they arrived on New Years Eve, so I guess the song title needs to change/blog title above needs to change.



Then the wonderful Santa elf by the name of Awesome Joe Yamasaki, carefully wrapped up all the goodies, and bagged then, then boxed them into a huge box of exciting awesomeness.  I'm SO glad I met him at the Tokyo Game Show 2011.  He's such a great guy!


After unwrapping all my goodies, the long wait began.  When would the next game day be...?  Luckily it was only a few days away.  Unlucky for me, I had all these rules I had to read up on before we played the games.  So until next time Batman  I've had a chance to play the games a few times, I'll leave you with this eye candy.

Eye candy....drool


Games that I'll be reviewing soon - Kings of Tokyo, Word on the Street, Innovations, Phantom Jewel Thief
Games that have yet to be played - Dungeon Run, Castle Ravenloft, Nuns on the Run

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Kosugi station - after the March 11th Earthquake in 2011

Cockroach infestations? Yes, please!

Of board games and such