This was the first games I backed on Kickstarter , and I wasn't sure if this was going to be a solid purchase, or something I could get out onto the table because of the theme. But boy WAS I WRONG, after 1 play I knew this one was going to be one of my favourites. It's such an easy game to teach & a lot of fun. There's a lot of interaction, and it plays so quickly, but has a lot of depth. I love it. Being new to this hobby I had never heard of Dice Hate Me before, and for one of their first games that they released, this one really piqued my interest in their company and what games they might release next. A brief...brief...(a short some-airy): Players are carnival owners trying to complete 4 out of their 5 rides by getting a set of cards (4 of the same colour: banners, materials, seats, lights). But watch out, if you don't hurry up to complete a ride, one of the other sneaky carnies might come and steal your materials. Seriously, who knew a ...
At the start of the year I promised to myself to play Dominant Species, Command and Colours: Napoleonics and Twilight Struggle 5 times each this year.
ReplyDeleteIt might be a struggle but that's the dream.